Emergency and After Hours Information

  • For life-threatening emergencies, call 911
  • For the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline, call 988
  • For urgent issues, call Campus Safety at 269.337.7321
  • If you need to speak to a resident doctor on call at the Family Practice Clinic at WMed for non-emergency medical advice after hours, you can call 269.585.0200. Be sure to identify yourself as a Family Medicine patient and a Kalamazoo College student.
  • For Accessibility/Accommidations, contact Accessibility at K
  • For mental-health resources, contact the Counseling Center 269.337.7190
  • K Care Team is a collaborative, multidisciplinary group that works together to identify, assess, and support community members who are struggling or are engaging in concerning behaviors.
  • For domestic or sexual violence help, contact Sexual Violence Prevention and Advocacy, YWCA Domestic Assault/Sexual Assault Program 24 Hour Crisis Line 269.385.3587 or Bronson Sexual Assault Services 24 Hour Crisis Line 888.383.2192
  • 211 Gryphon Place– Connection to local resources/Crisis Line-Dial 2-1-1 (cell line 269.381.4357) 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help you find answers, whether it’s assistance with food or in paying heating bills, mediating conflicts, fighting drug addictions, or any number of issues that so many in our community face

Medical Care After Student Health Center Hours

Sexual Health

  • Planned Parenthood – sliding fee scale for long acting contraception (LARC), annual exams/pap smears, birth control, and STI testing, PrEP, gender affirming care, abortion services
  • YWCA – Reproductive Health Fund–gender affirming care, abortion services
  • CARES – free HIV testing and counseling, PrEP free or sliding fee scale
  • Personal Health Division from the Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services – free HIV testing and sliding fee scale for STI testing

Food Assistance

Other Resources


The links provided on this site are for educational or informational purposes only. The goal is not to provide medical advice or to replace the assistance of a trained health-care professional. Please convey issues, questions or medical concerns to your health-care provider.