Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
The Student Health Center will provide nasal swab PCR diagnostic tests for COVID-19 to students who are ill and/or are concerned they have been exposed. These highly accurate tests look for the virus’s genetic material. Please call 269-337-7200 to schedule. Your health insurance will be billed for the test. Test results will take 2-3 days.
Other Local Testing Options
You were tested for COVID-19–Now What?
What are the symptoms of COVID-19? If you are concerned about COVID-19, you can access COVID screening questions in your MyChart.
- MyChart Website: Under QUICK LINKS-COVID-19 Daily Symptom Checker
- MyChart App: Under Symptom Checker
Who should Quarantine?
People who have been in close contact with someone who has a positive COVID-19 test.
Who should Isolate?
People who have had a positive COVID-19 test, with or without symptoms, who do not need to be hospitalized.
What if I get sick after the Student Health Center is closed?
- For life-threatening emergencies, call 911
- If you need to speak to a resident doctor on call at the Family Practice Clinic at WMed 24 hours a day, you can call 269.337.6500. Be sure to identify yourself as a Kalamazoo College student.
- Visit the State of Michigan COVID testing locator for a list of local COVID testing locations
- Visit our Resources page for other local providers
Who will take me to an off campus testing location?
5-Star Medical Transportation 269-903-2509
Great Guardian Transportation 269-350-4046
The Taxi Guy 269-355-4808
What changes has the Student Health Center made?
How do I request self care supplies from the Student Health Center?
How do I have safe Sex during COVID 19?